Let me share a secret with you.
- Egg white: I will say, this food is protein gold mine. One dish of egg white with oatmeal and you are fueled up to work out as hard as you want whole day. One egg is loaded with 21 grams of protein and “0” fat.
- Red Meat: If you want more meat (muscles) in your body, eat red meat. Why red meat? Because, it is pure protein, and it can increase your bulk faster. 4-ounce of red meat means 24 grams of protein and 4 grams of fat.
- Salmon fillet: High on protein, this food is great for heavy weight lifters. The food has fat but it is not harmful for your bodybuilding practice. Its 4-ounce has 23 grams of protein and 12 grams of fat.
- Chicken Breasts: Chicken Breasts is the most popular food among all the bodybuilders, and every bodybuilder has this food in their diet plan. And why not? Its 6-ounces had 38 grams of protein and 4 grams of fat and a shocking 205 calories.
- Sweet Potato: Only protein will not make your body attractive, you need some carbs as well. Let me tell you where you will find it. It’s no secret. You will find it in sweet potatoes. The best food for gaining mass. Its 8-ounces have 240 calories, 55 grams of carbohydrates, 4 grams of protein and 7 gram fiber.
- Pork Tenderloin: Just like red meat, this food is high on protein as well. When you are planning your diet, do not forget to include this because its 4-ounces have 24 grams of protein and 4 grams of fat.
When you have a perfect configuration of food in your diet plan you can get the result you wish in a few months. Just keep working out.